Wednesday 9 November 2011

photography treatment:- in solitude.

  1. Type of production and brief details on Subject/Concept:
I am going to be taking photographs of in solitude of photography. I will be doing this around town and college and possibly home. I hope to be able to get the mood right in the photograph to show the 'in solitude'. I will be taking about 4 or 5 different pictures under the same title.

 
  1. Facilities: What facilities do you need for this project list all including software and hardware for the whole project?
 For this project i may need to use photoshop to help create the picture of solitude. Most of my photographs are going to be taken outside as it is easier to find things in solitude in the out of doors as it is more spacious and i think the natural lighting could work well with some of the photo's.



3. Finance: If you produced this project outside of the college you need to show how much it would cost to hire the equipment that you intend to use.
Tripod:- for 3 days £30.00
Camera:- for 3 days £41.25 (canon camera)
http://www.hirental.co.uk/accessory_hire/cameras/ 
Reflector:- ???


4. Contributors: Who do you need to help you with this project? This includes talent and crew.
Possibly someone from my class. Otherwise knowone as i will use other objects. i also may use animals such as birds.

 

5. Presentation: How will you present the pictures? Will you include a soundtrack, think about copy writer issues etc.
I havent decided if i would like to use a soundtrack yet possibly if i can find the right piece of music. If i edit any of my photographers I will present the before and after so that people can see i create the picture, although i am hoping to get some where i do not need to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment